Details pertaining to the scholarship are outlined below.
Eligibility: The One More Comma scholarship is open to students enrolled in a 4 year college in an IT related major at a Florida school.
Number of Recipients: One recipient per calendar year.
Award Amount: A one time, $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to each recipient per calendar year. This is a non-renewable scholarship.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted as early as January 2nd of each new calendar year. Applications will no longer be accepted after March 4th.
Decision: Award decisions will be made by April 1st. All decisions are final.
- Enrolled in a 4 year college in an IT related major at a Florida school.
- Must be a high school or undergraduate student.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. These awards are for students enrolled in the U.S.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA in High School or College.
- Must be enrolled in a public college in your home state.
Application Information: Applicants for the scholarship should submit all material in one e-mail to scholarships[@]onemorecomma.com. Required materials include:
- Minimum 2 page essay (minimum 750 words) on the following topic: Smart Phones are ubiquitous in todays society and influence much of our culture, how do you think this will change in the next 5 years?
- First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Email, Phone, Birthday, Gender, Graduation Year.
- Proof of enrollment.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Proof of a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in High School or College is required.
Note: Any person who is related to, works for, or has worked for one of the founders (e.g. employee, contractor, intern, etc…) will not be eligible for the scholarship.